Come and meet us -finally in person- to discover why our UC applications for Teams can really help your customer service perform at the best.
Our connected contact center, included in Microsoft Connected Contact Center certification program, was designed to empower Microsoft Teams' native voice capabilities and expand them, transforming Teams actually into a single Communication HUB for SMBs and large enterprises.
Indeed, Mida applications for MS Teams comprehend both a professional contact center (made of a supervisor console, automated attendant, queue manager), an attendant console and a compliance recorder. Fulfilling all the key UC needs a company has.
WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT THE PRODUCTS
- The Teams-like interface makes it super easy for agents to become familiar with Mida Attendant Console for Teams. They can use it from the browser or with the Teams App, available in the Appstore
- The integration with the main CRM (i.e. Dynamics, Salesforce) help agents access in real-time to customers history keep track of any relevant information in the company CRM
- The integration of the contact center with Power BI allows voice reports to be fully customized and integrated with other business processes
- Compliance Recording guarantees you never miss important conversations. The Teams-Teams and PSTN-Teams calls are recorded according to your preferences and/or policies
- Mida UC applications leverage Direct Routing to connect to the PSTN and have tested interoperability with most of the Session Border controllers certified for DR in Teams. This gives the freedom to maintain your existing Service Provider, or choose your preferred one among the list of the certified ones
- Mida have a long-lasting partnership with Ribbon Communications. So, if Ribbon is your choice, it will be just easy to implement Mida Contact Center, Attendant Console or Recorder for Teams
Mida Solutions is an Italian company with more than 17 years of experience in the Unified Communications market. We have more than 300 customers worldwide, thanks also to the strong partnerships with some of the main players on the market.
In the last 3 years, we have focused our research and development efforts on the Microsoft ecosystem, as in unsuspected times we recognized the potentials of Microsoft Teams as a UC platform.
That's why since day 1, our main goal was to empower Microsoft Teams with the advanced call management features a professional contact center service needs.
HOW TO REACH OUT
You can either:
- Stop by at booth #3 for an elbow bump and some genuine in-person chat
- Press the Meet now button here on the right. We will be online both 15th and 16th 3:00pm – 5pm so you can talk live with one of our representatives and clarify any doubt you may have on moving your UC to Teams or on the solutions.
- Cannot make any of the above? Please reach out to Serena at [email protected]
- Contact us via webform